Decadence > Recruitment

[CH translator] Cardes-Sama

(1/1)

Cardes-Sama:
Hello,

Timezone/General Location:PST (Pacific Standard Time)
    Projects Interested Working on: Any BL or similar you throw at me(Does Majou Shoujo have CH raws?)
    Do you have any experience?: Plenty~
Helvetica Scans (Tokyo Ghoul)
Jailbreak Scans (Dr.Prisoner)
BAP Scans (Magical Boys)
Fleeting Pheonix Scans (Days before the Apocalypse[dropped due to another team scanning]

*Optional*

Why did you decide to join Decadence?: I liked the works that were being done, and wanted to contribute so we could have faster upload times, since I was one of the people that always felt waiting for the next chapter was going to be the death of me.
    Tell us a bit about yourself!
I also know how to clean, but due to my tablet being broken, It's on hold for some time, or until I save enough to get a new one.  Also, my grammar is not the best, which is why I join scan groups so someone can check on my progress.

I READ THE RULES :skip:

BTW: where are the tests for the CH?

chiisai-hime:
Hey Cardes-sama,

Thanks for the interest! We're still in the process of putting together a new test, so we're just getting applicants to do a trial chapter instead. Since you have experience and follow Mahou Shoujo Ore, how would you feel about doing a chapter of that? It's a pretty tricky one, so just put notes beside lines if you're not sure or would like a second opinion.

Here's the link to some decent CH scans for chapter 9: http://dm.99manga.com/comic/24333/197934/?p=1&s=0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version