Author Topic: [Quality Checker] (Lolly Bear)  (Read 107 times)

Lolly Bear

• Dustspeck
    • View Profile
[Quality Checker] (Lolly Bear)
« on: December 27, 2017, 06:27 AM »
Hi there! My name is Lauwrinda. I came across you guys from my excessive manga consumption and found your name (back when it was Transcendence) on just about every manga, haha. So I figured I wanted to find out what it is you guys do and how it is I can help out!

Timezone/General Location: UCT+02:00/South Africa
Projects Interested Working on: Anything!
Do you have any experience?
No. But I will tell you what I am good at: I can read a mile a minute, I pay close attention to detail, and I am a graphic design and photography student (so if you need to use my skills there - why not?!).
Why did you decide to join Decadence?
You all seem to be working your fingers to the bone in order to give the public an experience they are all desperate for, myself included. I just want to be a part of that.
Tell us a bit about yourself!
I am a graphic design and photography student at The Open Window Institute in Centurion, South Africa. Previously I studied fashion design and makeup artistry at LISOF. So I like to think of myself as creative. I am an avid reader and one of my all time favorite books is The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I am always up for a challenge, and believe that hard work is the glue of any success.

Enough of all that! Here is my test.  :victory:

I have read all the rules :)