Author Topic: What are you watching right now?  (Read 526 times)

Roze

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What are you watching right now?
« on: November 02, 2018, 10:15 AM »
What shows/movies are you watching currently?

Right now I'm re-watching Ghost Whisperer.

Sevs

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: What are you watching right now?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 06:21 PM »
Uuh I've been meaning to re-watch Ghost whisperer too! So cute but I never finished it the last time.

I'm watching Orange is the new black and Catfish's latest season.  :squeee:

Roze

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 02:17 PM »
I've been tempted to watch OITNB but not sure if it'll be my cup of tea. Currently I'm watching Bones while at work. I'm in season 9 and haven't seen this far before!

While at home I've been rewatching Outlander so we can start on the new season! I love that show.  :love:

Spectrum

• Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 05:36 AM »
My wife and I are watching the anime Otome Youkai Zakuro. It is cute. It's more shoujo than most of the anime I watch. The female MC is a bit annoying, being a tsundere, but she's not bad. The secondary couples are cuter, though. :)

I also started watching Highschool DxD. I have only watched one episode, but it seems solid. The characters seem more likable than I had initially thought, and both the plot and the "plot" are interesting. Granted, the whole thing is about 50% boobs. It's made for people who like that sort of thing.

lobeho

• Dustspeck
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 06:05 PM »
I also started watching Highschool DxD. ... and both the plot and the "plot" are interesting. Granted, the whole thing is about 50% boobs.

Do you also watch this with your wife? Nice summary of key features, though. LOL.

Spectrum

• Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 06:12 AM »
I also started watching Highschool DxD. ... and both the plot and the "plot" are interesting. Granted, the whole thing is about 50% boobs.
Do you also watch this with your wife? Nice summary of key features, though. LOL.
No, I don't think she'd be interested. A bit too ecchi for that. :D

Spectrum

• Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2019, 08:59 AM »
My wife and I are watching the anime Otome Youkai Zakuro. It is cute. It's more shoujo than most of the anime I watch. The female MC is a bit annoying, being a tsundere, but she's not bad. The secondary couples are cuter, though. :)

I also started watching Highschool DxD. I have only watched one episode, but it seems solid. The characters seem more likable than I had initially thought, and both the plot and the "plot" are interesting. Granted, the whole thing is about 50% boobs. It's made for people who like that sort of thing.
I finished Otome Youkai Zakuro yesterday. Wife got bored of it, so I watched the second half by myself. I very much enjoyed it. It has a compelling story, likable characters, a solid central romance and two adorable side couples. The stoic-guy-and-yamato-nadeshiko-girl side couple was the best part of it. :D

I am nearing the end of the first season of Highschool DxD. It is nice. I'm not yet sold on the male lead (Issei), but the girl (Rias Gremory) carries the show.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 11:14 AM by Spectrum »

Spectrum

• Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2019, 11:17 AM »
I finished the first season of Highscool DxD. The final episode was very good. I've started the second season.

I finished Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid recently. It is cute and funny. It is the first Japanese show that I have watched and completed primarily for the comedy. (Most of the time I am not crazy about Japanese comedy.) Kanna is adorable, but my favourite character is Kobayashi. :)

Wife and I are now watching the anime-inspired western cartoon The Dragon Prince (spiritual successor to Avatar: The Last Airbender. I am impressed. It is silly and implausible, but also has a lot of goodness and depth to it.

Babsock

• Dustspeck
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2019, 11:17 AM »
Just finished Dark. What a fantastic show! I suggest you watch it in German and skip the English redub.

Spectrum

• Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2019, 12:25 PM »
Just finished Dark. What a fantastic show! I suggest you watch it in German and skip the English redub.
I've also been watching that. It is very interesting. I'm halfway through season 2.

Hard to keep track of all the character relationships, though.