Author Topic: [Proofreader] riveted.mood  (Read 75 times)

riveted.mood

• Dustspeck
  • i love keishichou tokuhanka 007.
    • View Profile
[Proofreader] riveted.mood
« on: July 09, 2019, 09:27 AM »
Here's my test: https://www.mediafire.com/file/d1cnn8k71m5u8no/riveted.mood_done.docx/file

My info:
Country and timezone: USA, GMT-4.
Contact Info: My email is rivtedmood@gmail.com and I have a discord as well which is riveted.mood#6636.
I also have very little experience in this specific field (scanlations) but I've helped various people proofread their work.

I don't have any particular preferences.

Grammar and things along the lines of that has always been my sort of "thing" (yes, i was an annoying child)
I hope my test can display that! I can also do some cleaning and typesetting but I didn't have enough time to complete the tests so I hope I can apply for that later.
 :byebye:

I READ THE RULES.

edit: for the spelling part of the test i forgot to put the numbers for the last 2, they're both 6.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 09:36 AM by riveted.mood »
look alive!!! :)

learenn

• Proofreader
    • View Profile
Re: [Proofreader] riveted.mood
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 09:16 PM »
Hello! I'll try and get back to you this weekend with the results. Thank you for applying!

learenn

• Proofreader
    • View Profile
Re: [Proofreader] riveted.mood
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 03:21 AM »
Hello again! Thank you for waiting. The first two sections look great! In the third section, you did well with word choice and rephrasing awkward lines. However, I would like to make sure your attention to detail is at the level we need for proofreading here. Please go back through your test one more time to find and correct these issues:

• Capitalization
  • Missing and misused punctuation
  • Guideline violations
  • Run-on sentences
  • Singular/plural usage

Make your changes in a new color and then resubmit by replying to this post and adding the file as an attachment.