Genshin chat!

Sevs

Proofreader
Editor
Quality Checker
Trainer
Haha, I think we need a Genshin discussion thread XD I use mac, so I can only play on an ipad :(
I would love to be able to shoot and move at the same time, but I guess I'll just have to be happy with 33 stars in abyss and low graphics. I main Childe with Rust anyway XD So jealous of all the high quality videos and screenshots from PC and PS5 though! I can't even see much of my Kazuha's pretty burst! You guys have it good!
oh that's too bad, chii! Didn't know mac didn't support genshin.
I wanted childe so bad but don't think I had enough gems for his banner, so I'm hoping for a re-run soon!
I've mained Razor, Diluc, and Ganyu so I'm trying to decide between pulling for Yoimiya or Baal! I don't have a good spear for her but of course I've pulled Wolf's Gravestoon twice on the standard banner...

And yes, graphics are amazing if one's PC can run it :love: I just got a new desktop recently with a 3070 card after giving up on waiting on a 3080 after 7 months or so :pepe_strong: so I run everything on the highest settings which is super nice!

Attached my current roster :catblush: I'm running Razor, Albedo, Venti, and Jean to get their friendship up since I maxed outa few of the others!

Attachments

• rooster.png
    rooster.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 2

chiisai-hime

Japanese TL
Chinese TL
Proofreader
Quality Checker
Trainer
I'm saving for Baal next to keep my archons company :)
I think they'll probably give her an OP weapon during her run too. Otherwise, I pull mostly for the guys XD

Whooaa a 3070 card is amazing! The world must look so beautiful~
Aww, you have Albedo! He's the only guy I pulled a bit for, but didn't get! At least I still had enough for Zhongli's banner and he came home after 89 pulls.

Sevs

Proofreader
Editor
Quality Checker
Trainer
I think I'll be going for Baal to as I won't have enough for both yoimiya and baal... was hoping they wouldn't follow each other but oh well. since I don't have keqing an electro main will be cool to try.
oh yeah, they probably will!
I had a break for a few months because I got tired of doing the same dailies so I didn't pull for Eula and Kazuha.

yes! It's amazing! And I get to use CC of photoshop too because my old laptop couldn't run it xD
Albedo is the best support ever! SO OP! I remember I didn't want neither Zhongli or Albedo but my bf got me to try and pull for albedo anyway and now I'm so happy he did xD It did take me a few weeks after getting him before I even started leveling him up but it was worth it. Should have done it sooner.

guacamole

Dip
Chinese TL
Proofreader
Typesetter
Oooh, a Genshin chat! Exactly what this forum needs! :3

I mostly main Diluc with Xiao as my secondary. And I have Qiqi and Barbara as healers depending on the situation.
I'm slowly building up my Ayaka so I have a good cryo attacker. Qiqi is good for healing, but she's mainly good for healing I feel like not cryo attacking. After I build up Ayaka, I'm planning on putting her in my main roster as well.

I'll probably pull for Baal, since I have a 5 star spear that I can give her. And I also heard she's gonna be built super OP. Here's the twitter thread talking about her stat changes:
I recently got a new gaming laptop with a rtx 3060 chip, so I finally switched to PC for Genshin. (Before this I was on my phone). Everyone was baffled for the longest time that I can play on my phone, so I think this switch was long time a-coming.
:yay:

chiisai-hime

Japanese TL
Chinese TL
Proofreader
Quality Checker
Trainer
My mains are typically Childe and Xiao in abyss, but I'm using Klee more for Inazuma. Really looking forward to Thoma so I can hopefully replace Xiangling in Childe's team and have all males XD Chongyun and Kaeya are enough to scrape by but I do really wish I pulled Ganyu (lost to Keqing...)

Yay, congrats on your new gaming laptop with a 3060!!! I tried starting an alt on my phone, but it's so much harder to play on! I can't even catch crystalflies cuz it lags so bad XD And I always press burst by accident! How did you persevere for so long?!

What language do you guys have set for voice lines? I enjoy the JP most for everyone except Zhongli!

guacamole

Dip
Chinese TL
Proofreader
Typesetter
I have language set to English lol. But I think the Chinese voice lines are actually quite nice! I especially looooove the Chinese voice for Xiao! I think it's hundreds times better than the English one. But, since I have the text in English, I might as well have the voice in English too.

And yeah, I often pressed the wrong button on the phone too, but you eventually get used to it lol. After switching to PC I did find the controls to be much better! I probably could still go back to phone if I wanted to, since the muscle memory is still there.

I wish I pulled for Ganyu too! After seeing how great she is, I really regret not pulling for her at all... but iirc, Xiao was right after or before Ganyu, and I got Xiao, so it's all good :3

Attolia

Proofreader
Typesetter
Oooh, Genshin chat! I'm a relatively new player (Zhongli rerun) and play on PC. I main Yanfei and Chongyun for my Abyss Pyro/Cryo teams but I love me some Anemo supports (Jean, Kazuha, and Sucrose). I'm saving up for Baal and Kokomi currently!

I switch up my characters when they reach FR lvl 10, so I'm exploring Inazuma with Beidou, Kazuha, Barbara, and Xingqiu. RN I'm using English voicelines, but I'm building Ninguang up to main soon so I'll probably switch to the JP because I'm not a fan of the voice acting for her.

chiisai-hime

Japanese TL
Chinese TL
Proofreader
Quality Checker
Trainer
After failing on Thundering Pulse, and spending my entire F2P fortune on the weapon banner, I finally got my boi Childe's 5 star bow :dammit: (still lost to Memory of Dust the first time, but at least I only got scammed once).

And I played Tohma's hangout today! He's such good husband material! I mean, who doesn't love to hangout feeding cats and dogs If we ever scanlate doujinshi, genshin has so many good character pairings :happy:

Sevs

Proofreader
Editor
Quality Checker
Trainer
oh gosh! I love Childe but spend all my gems on trying to get Kokomi and got Mona instead on pity (80 pulls) :uglycry: and I don't really like Childe's gameplay anyway so I won't pull more for him.

And can't wait to get Thoma :3 I just did my first hangout with him the other day too it was so good! :blush: