Hey y'all

Leti

Royalty
Editor
I just completed my cleaning training. I am super excited about this. Summer break is about to start so I have a lot of free time to be doing this all day.

I have been watching anime for about 10 years now. I've always read some manga but I never really got into it till a few years ago. I really enjoy watching the weird unknown animes/manga that nobody knows about here in the U.S.. My favorite genre is shoujo and BL.

I hope to be getting to know yall better. :happy:
Discord: listlessletii #7398

chiisai-hime

Master of Heaven
Retired
Yay, another BL lover cleaner! Welcome to Decadence!

I think the weirdest manga we've done is Mahou Shoujo Ore (which also has an anime), and Smells Like Green Spirit has a really different style too. If you're into more niche series, check them out if you haven't already!:mwhaha:

Leti

Royalty
Editor
Yay, another BL lover cleaner! Welcome to Decadence!

I think the weirdest manga we've done is Mahou Shoujo Ore (which also has an anime), and Smells Like Green Spirit has a really different style too. If you're into more niche series, check them out if you haven't already!:mwhaha:

I will definitely check them out

burcu

Arc Angel
Japanese TL
Trainer
Welcome Leti! Let's work to bring unknown titles to the community. :evillaugh:

I second Chii, my favorite Decadence project is Smells Like Green Spirit (and it is the most BL one too ;)).

Sevs

Transcendent
Admin
Proofreader
Editor
Quality Checker
Trainer
ohh another fellow BL lover! If you ever check out Smells Like Green Spirit we're currently working on the darker sequel 'Shintan Kairou' but we haven't released any of it yet.