Hi! Nice meet you!

AshandAnt

Dustspeck
Hi everyone,  its nice to meet you.  I'm honestly horrible at this things but ill do my best.  I'm 24, and dyslexic  and I have two kids and husband, my family at full time Rving family,  at the moment we are in IL but will be heading for KY (mostly likely soon) I love nature, and love art,  and of course manga and anime.  (Smile) 
As for this site,  I want to help out so I will soon be doing the test for redrawing and type setting. I really want to work on koiiro devil and maybe some other thing once I look at the list (smile)
I also hope to make some new friends so feel free say hi.

Kokoromi

Heaven's Minion
Retired
Hi AshandAnt  :hi:

It's nice to meet you! My name is Kokoromi and I am one of the admins for the group. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.

Myself and the rest of the team look forward to working with you in the future. In the meantime, if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Kokoromi

AshandAnt

Dustspeck
:bow: hi there it's nice to meet you,  I'm sorry for the slow reply and work on my test... My kids have been sick and my laptop has been acting up... They are starting to feel better,  and my husband has figure out why the laptop has been messing up.  I start on it yesterday (won't lie did not get far, I was so tired) I can't seem to get the check list to open up on my computer, I can get the docsx to open then not the doc check list could you send me the check list in a message or something. Thank you so much!  (smile):byebye:

Kokoromi

Heaven's Minion
Retired
No worries! Don't feel rushed to complete the test.

And I have attached the checklist below. Please let me know if you are still unable to open it.

Attachments

• Cleaning checklist.docx
    12.9 KB · Views: 1

AshandAnt

Dustspeck
:hi: (smile) Thank you,  the new edit check list did work.  And thank you for the comment about feeling rushed,  I just want to start helping out soon.  :byebye: I hope you have a good night (smile)

Kokoromi

Heaven's Minion
Retired
If you're asking about fonts to use for the typesetting test, they are listed in the guidelines that came with the test

AshandAnt

Dustspeck
:hi: I use paint shop and just realized that I can't use your brush.... I've tried for three day to get it to load not understanding why I can't get it to work.... But I haven't had much internet so couldn't look it up.....by chance do you or someone have a paintshop version? Thank you and hope your day/night is going well

:byebye:

Kokoromi

Heaven's Minion
Retired
Unfortunately, we don't have a paint shop version of the stamp. Also, we ask that cleaners and typesetters use Photoshop. We can provide you a free version if you need it. 

AshandAnt

Dustspeck
I have photo shop though it's an older verison on my husband work computer  but why do you want it to be in photo shop, if your worried about format paint shop let's you save it as an psd?  ???

Kokoromi

Heaven's Minion
Retired
Sorry for the late response.

One reason, as you mentioned, is the format of the files. By having all the cleaners and typesetters using Photoshop and saving the files as PSDs, we can ensure that there are no issues with opening files between users. Also, this reduces the risk of any compatibility issues between programs.

In addition, during training, the trainers will sometimes refer to specific menus and functions within Photoshop. The instructions will be easier to follow along if trainees also have Photoshop. Also, trainers may not familiar with other programs aside from Photoshop. Therefore, if trainees have any program-related questions, the trainers may not be able to help.

Back