Hi there

bearica

Noble
Proofreader
Heyo, I'm Bearica ^^ I just passed PR training and I'm super excited to join the team!

Some things about me: I graduated college last year and currently reside in one of the colder parts of the midwest. My favorite Decadence series are Koi wa Tsuzuku, Joou no Hana, and Queen's Quality, but I'm also a fan of Akatsuki no Yona, Skip Beat, and Nodame Cantabile. Outside of that though, I watch a lot of movies and aspire to read more books in my free time.

Can't wait to get to know you all :hi:

Sevs

Transcendent
Admin
Proofreader
Editor
Quality Checker
Trainer
Hi Bearica!

Congratz on passing training! I also just passed PR training recently after finishing CL and TS training  :whip:
If you feel like it, we're quite a few chatting on a regular basis on our Discord server.

I myself is halfway through my master thesis in Marine Biology, I'll be handing it in before the start of September!

Happy to have you  :squeee:

`Roze`

Transcendent
Admin
French TL
Proofreader
Editor
Quality Checker
Trainer
Hi Berica!

I'm Roze, one of the admins!! Congrats on passing and welcome to Decadence as a full team member!!! We're happy to have you.

You're in the midwest too?! So am I! I'm in Northern Minnesota. My area actually made national news for coldest spot in the US a couple weeks ago during that cold spell. I wonder if we're neighbors!  :squeee:

Also, if you haven't thought about it already, please consider joining our discord channel! The link for it is right below the cbox in the forum header. We have quite a few active staff members on there. We also have a staff chat where we talk about staff related things!

There's an app you can download for your phone if you have a smartphone and there's also a desktop client as well if you decide you like it.

Hope to maybe see you there!

On a side note, would you PM your email address so I can add you to the spreadsheet?

bearica

Noble
Proofreader
Hello, nice to meet you both!

Sevs it's amazing that you're finishing a master's thesis (good luck!) AND have three different roles on here, wowow.

Roze, I live in the Chicagoland area! Meaning I'm typing this up at 3 am XD joining you guys on discord now but will probably hop off right away to snooze.
Hope it's not too cold in Minnesota anymore!

Back