Howdy!

Luciola

Peasant
Hiatus
Howdy, y'all. Yes, we do say that in the Great State of Texas. I have just been gated through the PR training process by @vcrcrt backed by @learenn. Thanks to you both. Any future PR goofs in my work will be entirely my fault.

I have time traveled through the past couple of generations in the usual slow way. I am presently retired and do not envy those of you still traveling that path. I am now pursuing my own interests, including anime and understanding Life, the Universe, Everything, and the inscrutability of forty-two.

I look forward to working with all of you Decadence folks I encounter in the course of giving back to the manga community as a PR. Decadence seems such a welcoming group that I trust I'll get the PR help I need to learn the modern equivalents of "hip," "groovy," and "far out!"

`Roze`

Transcendent
Admin
French TL
Proofreader
Editor
Quality Checker
Trainer
Welcome to the Team Luciola!

Be sure to check out the Discord channel. We're fairly active over there and we have a staff channel where we discuss things that you can be added to. If you're looking for immediant responses on questions, you'll be more likely to get a quicker response there.

Look forward to chatting and working with you!

chiisai-hime

Master of Heaven
Retired
Welcome to the team!

Don't worry too much about being perfect when you start out! We have QC and other brains for that reason ^^ Feel free to reach out if you have any questions (PM for me since I'm not on discord, but most of the other PRs are).

Being Texan will be handy since we typically give "southern accents" to characters who speak in the Osaka/Kyoto dialect!

Back