Nice to meet you!

nightslastdream

The Rich
Proofreader
Hi everyone! I'm Everen, a nerdy 25-year-old post-grad and reluctant office worker. I'm one of the new batch of proofreaders joining the team!

I've been into anime and manga for like... 10 or more years now, and balance my love for it with my love for video games, crocheting, and obscure literature. I enjoy most genres (except horror), but my eternal favourite series are Akatsuki no Yona, Ouran High School Host Club, and Nora: The Last Chronicle of Devildom.

I really love the proofreading and editing process and already enjoyed working on the chapters I trained on. I'm excited to get to know everyone as we work together! :skip:

Sevs

Transcendent
Admin
Proofreader
Editor
Quality Checker
Trainer
Hi Everen! Welcome to the team! So exciting with a new PR to help out! :love:
And we always love a fellow gamer! I'm playing Genshin, Honkai, Stardew Valley atm and just started Horizon Zero Dawn too but I'm not that far into it yet!

burcu

Arc Angel
Japanese TL
Trainer
Welcome, Everen! Have no mercy on my translations while editing! :catblush:

I've been putting off reading Yona for years. If you ever feel like convincing someone to read Yona, I'm right here ;)

nightslastdream

The Rich
Proofreader
Welcome, Everen! Have no mercy on my translations while editing! :catblush:

I've been putting off reading Yona for years. If you ever feel like convincing someone to read Yona, I'm right here ;)
It's so good! I'm not personally a huuuuge fan of how some of the names and stuff have been anglicized for the official translation, since I started reading it when it was being scanlated, but if you like political intrigue, strong protagonists, and a lot of character growth, I highly recommend it! Also the art is super pretty. :chefkiss:

nightslastdream

The Rich
Proofreader
Hi Everen! Welcome to the team! So exciting with a new PR to help out! :love:
And we always love a fellow gamer! I'm playing Genshin, Honkai, Stardew Valley atm and just started Horizon Zero Dawn too but I'm not that far into it yet!
HZD was a lot better than I expected! I got it for free when PSN was offering it for their summer days of play thing and I think I got most of the way through before I got distracted. :p

chiisai-hime

Master of Heaven
Retired
Yona is one of my favorites too! I really hope they make another season for the anime, because it's just soooo good! I've been buying raws ever since it got licensed, because Viz does a lot of things I don't like with their localizations...especially with Natsume Yuujinchou, another one of my favorites that we dropped later due to licensing (but that is another can of worms).

They're adding Aloy to Genshin Impact! I've never played HZD since I play most games on mobile, but it should be fun for PS players that have tried both!

nightslastdream

The Rich
Proofreader
Yona is one of my favorites too! I really hope they make another season for the anime, because it's just soooo good! I've been buying raws ever since it got licensed, because Viz does a lot of things I don't like with their localizations...especially with Natsume Yuujinchou, another one of my favorites that we dropped later due to licensing (but that is another can of worms).

They're adding Aloy to Genshin Impact! I've never played HZD since I play most games on mobile, but it should be fun for PS players that have tried both!
I knowwww! It's been so long that I've kinda lost hope for a second season, but if it comes out I'll be on cloud 9! They even got the perfect seiyuu for all of the cast; it was so incredibly well done!

Oooh I saw that. I don't usually play bow users, but I'm excited to see what they do with her. Her design for Genshin is already super cute! (And I play on PS5, so I'll be able to use her special bow :3)

Sevs

Transcendent
Admin
Proofreader
Editor
Quality Checker
Trainer
Yeah it was actually this that made got Guac to mention HZD as a really good game so I thought I should try it out!
Are you playing genshin on mobile? You should try PC it's so much easier, guac can tell you too :blobcheeky: we finally got her converted, muahaha!

Oooh I saw that. I don't usually play bow users, but I'm excited to see what they do with her. Her design for Genshin is already super cute! (And I play on PS5, so I'll be able to use her special bow :3)
oh you do? Cool you get her bow then! The picture that's out right now I feel don't really match the rest of genshin design so I hope they fix that a bit xD I want to see a cute Aloy! And I have Ganyu as a main so I'm already used to bow users :D exciting stuff!

chiisai-hime

Master of Heaven
Retired
Are you playing genshin on mobile? You should try PC it's so much easier, guac can tell you too :blobcheeky: we finally got her converted, muahaha!
Haha, I think we need a Genshin discussion thread XD I use mac, so I can only play on an ipad :(
I would love to be able to shoot and move at the same time, but I guess I'll just have to be happy with 33 stars in abyss and low graphics. I main Childe with Rust anyway XD So jealous of all the high quality videos and screenshots from PC and PS5 though! I can't even see much of my Kazuha's pretty burst! You guys have it good!