Paid or unpaid?

Sera Yagami

Dustspeck
Hi,

Hope all of you are doing well in these tough times.

I came across your website while reading Koi to Yobu (wonderful manga and wonderful work by you people) and I'm interested to join your team. I have Japanese N3 level knowledge and Photoshop skills so I can do translation (or proofreading), cleaning and typesetting. But I am only willing if these positions are paid since I'm searching a job for earning.

Please let me know.

Thanks and regards,
Sera Yagami

`Roze`

Transcendent
Admin
French TL
Proofreader
Editor
Quality Checker
Trainer
Hi Sera,

Unfortunately everything our group does is a volunteer basis only and there is no paid work offered. We work on mangas like Koi Yobu to share our love and passion about manga with other readers.

What we can offer you is an active community and a chance to hone your skills plus possibly learn new ones! We can also offer you access to read mangas (such a Koi Yobu) before they're released! We have a Discord channel where our we actively chat so feel free to check us out.
We could really use typesetting help with Koi Yobu so we can get out more chapters quicker! :love:

Sera Yagami

Dustspeck
Hi Roze,

I see. Currently, I'm in search of a permanent job to earn a living since I'm unemployed. I will join the discord for now and if I get a job and find spare time as well with it, I will help you out!

Thank you for informing me.

Best regards,
Sera Yagami

Back